Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ever have one (or two) of those days?

Ugghhh!

So between the regular job and the home/family time I just DO NOT feel like sewing.

I know tomorrow or the next day I'll get back in the swing of things. I have my pattern pieces traced for my undershirt for my Halloween costume ready to go-ready for placement and cutting so I know once I actually sit down I'll knock it out. 

I figured I would share my upcoming projects I wanted to do:) 

Who doesn't need some inspiration?

So the first thing I want to do is these boxer brief's that I found at Sew A Straight Line.  I feel like I say this a lot but it is another FABULOUS blog and you should totally check her out and poke around her blog.

 It never ceases to amaze me the talented bloggers out there







I want to do them in this fabric I got at Jo-Ann Fabrics.

Can I say I just love this fabric-totally "boy" but not baby-boy.

I'll probably make a matching long sleeve tee-shirt with this fabric too. Maybe a raglan sleeve in red? I did one one the motorcycle jacket and I love the retro-esque look:)







I also want to do somethings with thrifted sweaters now that it is getting chillier!

Like these mittens, pillows and wine bags (MAYBE all from the same couple of sweaters??)-




 Now to be honest...These are all pinned things in my Pinterest. It is redic sometimes there trying to chase down what blog or websites images come from. The mittens are some asian (japanese/chinese?) site, the wine bottles are from DIYCrafts which is apparently a invite only place (sorry again!), and the pillows are from schmath blog but it looks like it was inspiration for her too. So no original maker there. I would like to be able to give credit where credit is due but...I can't:(  

Anyhow it is Little Man's bed time and then it is mine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment